12 month member feedback prize draw
Terms and Conditions
We like to get in touch with our members to find out how everything is going with their
Shepherds Friendly plan, which helps us to build a complete picture about how we’re doing.
Twelve months after opening a plan with us, members are offered the opportunity to provide feedback on their experience with Shepherds Friendly. Once they have completed the survey, they are entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Virgin Experience Days gift card.
Terms and Conditions
- To take part in this prize draw you must have held your Shepherds Friendly plan for 12 months or more, and have completed our survey which will be sent to you via email
- This prize draw is not open to employees (or members of their immediate family) of the Shepherds Friendly Society, its subsidiaries or intermediary advisers
- You are permitted a maximum of one entry into the prize draw for each plan you have held with us for a minimum of twelve months.
- The winner will be drawn at random
- The prize draw will take place twice a year, with a closing date of 30th June and 31st December for all entries.
- Incorrectly completed surveys will not be entered into the prize draw
- This competition is being run by the Shepherds Friendly Society Ltd
- Personal information collected will be considered confidential and it will not be shared outside of the Shepherds Friendly Society
- The Shepherds Friendly Society will send the prize out within a month of the prize draw taking place but we cannot guarantee this delivery time
- By entering this prize draw Shepherds Friendly reserves the right to use your name and feedback comments for Shepherds Friendly advertising, marketing and promotional purposes
- Shepherds Friendly reserves the right to withdraw this competition at anytime.
- There is no cash alternative of the prize
If you have any other questions about the survey, or anything else, then please do not hesitate to contact our Member Services Team by phoning 0800 526 249, or via email at [email protected].