Save for your future with a plan that offers a guaranteed return.
When you're investing for your future, we know that you want to make sure you're putting your money somewhere safe and secure. Here at Shepherds Friendly we have over 190 years of experience providing simple, value for money financial plans, with the aim to offer you competitive rates to grow your savings. Your investment is also covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) with no upper limit, meaning that even if you invest the maximum £125,000 you'll be completely covered.
Open our 5 Year Fixed Rate Bond securely online or over the phone today with a minimum investment of £1,000 and receive a guaranteed annual return of 2.75% AER over five years.
What you need to know:
- You need to be 18 years or older
- The minimum amount required to open a plan is £1,000 and you can invest up to £125,000
- This is a life assurance savings plan which means you receive a lump sum payable on death
- The plan provides a fixed rate of 2.75% AER
- The investment must remain with us for the 5-year term to receive the 2.75% AER return, if you decide to withdraw your investment earlier you may not receive this rate.
- You must be a resident in the UK
How is the interest calculated?
We calculate the interest on your Bond on a compound basis, meaning you receive interest on the initial investment value as well as the interest that is added to the plan each year. This is called compound interest, which means you will receive 14.5% interest on your initial lump sum investment once the 5-year term has ended.
Need more information?
If you still have questions about the plan then please feel free to get in touch with our Member Service team who will be happy to answer any questions you have or to run through the application with you.
You can call us any time between 8am - 7pm Monday to Thursday or 8am - 4pm Friday.