- Past performance cannot be taken as a guarantee of future returns.
- Bonus rates vary from year to year depending on the performance of our investments and in some years we may not pay out any at all.
- HM Revenue and Customs may change the tax status of an ISA in the future.
- Inflation and making regular withdrawals may affect the purchasing value of your investment in the future.
- If you have been invested through periods of poor investment performance, and you leave the fund, you may get back less than the current value of your plan. This is known as a Market Value Reduction (MVR)
When you take out an investment product with us your capital is at risk and you may get back less than you have put in. All references to taxation are to UK taxation and are based on Shepherds Friendly Society’s understanding of current legislation and H M Revenue and Customs practice which may change in the future. Investment growth is by means of bonuses, the amount of which cannot be guaranteed throughout the term of the contract. Please ensure that you read the full terms and conditions of this plan which are available from your financial adviser or by contacting us directly.
Please note: No advice has been given by Shepherds Friendly, and if you are in any doubt as to whether a savings plan is suited to your needs, then you should contact a financial adviser. There may be a charge for financial advice, and the cost should be confirmed to you before any advice is given.